[bksvol-discuss] Re: Welcome back Ernie:)

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2006 10:31:03 -0700

I was about to post a message here asking Katie if this Ernie person really
existed, or whether she had just made him up for some reason.  I seem to
remember that someone of that name used to post messages here, but my memory
isn't what it used to be, so maybe I only imagined that I remembered that.  But
here you are, so I guess my memory is working properly after all. <smile>