[bksvol-discuss] Re: Welcome back Ernie:)

  • From: "Amy Goldring Tajalli" <agoldringtajalli@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2006 21:09:48 -0400

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Katie Star
  To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, June 30, 2006 8:17 PM
  Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Welcome back Ernie:)

  The infamous Ernie is back on the list!!!! Okay, Ernie, Jump in!

   To whomever is willing to educate me please tell me what Reiki is.  My
sister is a Zen Buddhist Priest (sic) working as a chaplain with poor AIDs
patients in Cambodia and she is always referring to Reiki but has never
explained what it is so any assistance would be gratefully appreciated. Please
understand I am not attempt to convert, just to learn what it is.

  Amy

  Katie Hill

  Reconnection and Reiki energy healing

  Get your personal numerology reading