[bksvol-discuss] Re: Welcome To MissWings

  • From: "Julie & Miss Mercy" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 18:25:11 -0400

I'm glad you made it here, too, and hopefully, you can earn some credits to
be able to renew your membership. I need to get cracking on earning more.
How many more times am I going to say that instead of just doing it? Don't
answer that. <smile> I've just been having some major motivational problems
for the past two months, but I'll get over it. Anyway, I hope you enjoy your
time here as a volunteer, and Monica is definitely right. Every single
volunteer brings something to Bookshare, so each one is valued for
everything he or she does. Take care.
--
Julie Morales
Skype: mercy0421 Please contact me if I may not recognize your contact info