[bksvol-discuss] Re: Welcome To MissWings

  • From: Laura Ann Grymes <agapepetsitting@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 00:16:38 -0500

Ahello,
so glad your here.
Laura Ann
t 11:39 PM 10/17/2006, you wrote:

MissWings, welcome to the list. (smile) There are a lot of good books waiting for a validater that are in rtf format. What types of books do you like to read? By the way,you're not the only person here who doesn't have Openbook or Kurzweil. We need people like you who enjoy reading and have Microsoft Word. Without our validaters like you, all the books that come in will just sit there collecting dust, and the system would grind to a halt. Each volunteer does something important in the book approval process. Who is more important... the cow that gives milk, or the farmer who milks the cow? Both of them are since one can't fully do the job without the other. (smile) So please know that you are needed here and that your work will make a difference.

Monica Willyard