[bksvol-discuss] Re: Welcome, Estel...

  • From: "Gisela Vazquez" <giselavazquez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 20:06:50 -0400

Lissi,

This is a wonderful place to be. I don't post often enough but I enjoy the discussions, and if I have energy at the end of a day I do chime in...i just always feel like I'm a day late and a $ short as I can't check my home email at work.

I love reading books and proofing them though sometimes I have to reject them and that bums me out. We're a really great list with lots of fun and helpful people.

Gisela

Gisela Vazquez, MSW
Pediatric Social Worker
A book, tight shut, is but a block of paper. - Chinese proverb