[bksvol-discuss] Re: Web Site Suggestions

  • From: Mike Pietruk <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 16:50:38 -0500 (EST)

Tiff

You bring up some great points in that learning and harnessing the power
of your screen reader can make all the difference.

I have been thinking about this issue for the last day or so.  While there
are some compelling arguments for having the download link be the book
title, the typical blind user may want to first know the book's format
prior to clicking on that link.
Hence, the way things are currently set up may play well for that need;
and I'll bet that if this were changed, there might be complaints about
that.

BookShare and Benetech management has a lot more important things to