[bksvol-discuss] Re: We did it again, folks!

  • From: Debby Franson <the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2009 16:34:39 -0600

Hi Kim and everyone!

Congratulations Mayrie and Kim!

It's so nice to see how everyone is so dedicated to doing the volunteer job they choose. It has to be a labor of love to keep at it. I'm glad I joined with everyone else who is making so many books accessible. My husband, Bruce was joking when I told him last evening that I am almost halfway through the book I'm proofreading now. He said, "Is your goal to get through every book on Bookshare?" I said, "No, just the ones I want to do."

Debby

At 01:15 PM 11/25/2009, Kim Friedman wrote

Hi, volunteer listers, I just got a very nice little note from the folks at Bookshare. Mayrie and I have cause to be pleased because the book we worked on has been accepted for approval. I just wrote and told her. I hope she gets a nice note as well. No doubt you are all glad for us, so thank you in advance. I wish everyone of you great scans and great proofreads and may all your efforts be successful and may there be a lot of happy readers to appreciate your hard work. Regards, Kim.

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4636 (20091125) __________