[bksvol-discuss] Re: We did it again, folks!

Hi Kim and everyone!

Congratulations Mayrie and Kim!

It's so nice to see how everyone is so dedicated to doing the volunteer job they choose. It has to be a labor of love to keep at it. I'm glad I joined with everyone else who is making so many books accessible. My husband, Bruce was joking when I told him last evening that I am almost halfway through the book I'm proofreading now. He said, "Is your goal to get through every book on Bookshare?" I said, "No, just the ones I want to do."

Debby

At 01:15 PM 11/25/2009, Kim Friedman wrote

Hi, volunteer listers, I just got a very nice little note from the folks at Bookshare. Mayrie and I have cause to be pleased because the book we worked on has been accepted for approval. I just wrote and told her. I hope she gets a nice note as well. No doubt you are all glad for us, so thank you in advance. I wish everyone of you great scans and great proofreads and may all your efforts be successful and may there be a lot of happy readers to appreciate your hard work. Regards, Kim.

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4636 (20091125) __________