[bksvol-discuss] Re: "Water" validation

Actually, Kellie, sometimes books do have have two
ISBN numbers, but it indicates in small print what
they are. For example, My Friend Rabbit included the
ISBN number for the library binding and the one for
the trade edition. The book looked to me as if it were
the traded edition, even though it was in the library,
so that is the one I put in the ISBN space when I
submitted it. Since both were in  on the copyright
page, though I left them there.

I've seen ISBN numbers for pbk edition and trade
edition in the same book, also. There could be more,
too, I suppose if the publisher wanted to inlcude the
one for LP edition if there were one.

http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250