[bksvol-discuss] Re: Waiting For Summer's Return has just now been submitted

  • From: "Larry Lumpkin" <llumpkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 17:30:13 -0500

great.

  _____

From: bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of gwen tweedy
Sent: Monday, August 10, 2009 3:24 PM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Waiting For Summer's Return has just now been
submitted

I did my best this book was just now   submitted.
Summer is all alone on the prairie after her family's death.
She seeks employment in a small mennonite town and is  teacher to a boy and
charts the town's hostility in her being there until she proves herself and
later joins the church and community and is she able to win the boy's father
for her very own?
Is she able to overcome her heart break from losing her family and find  her
faith once again?
 That you will have to learn when you read
Waiting For Summer's Return
by Kim Vogel
Sawyer.
Thanks