[bksvol-discuss] WISHING!!!

  • From: "Charlene" <caota@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 22:48:33 -1000

One big wish that comes to mind at present is that the spanish books
would be separated out from the English ones!!!!  For those of us who
don't speak/read Spanish, when there's tons of Spanish books in the new
books list, it's frustrating!!!  I think this was one of the suggestions
that was made at the conventions last year.

I think this might be helpful for people who are looking for Spanish
books as well.

Thanks for listening!
Charlene