[bksvol-discuss] Vortex

  • From: "robert tweedy" <roberttweedy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2006 21:31:29 -0600

I will be submitted Vortex by Larry Bond but this is the paperback edition
which is the 1992 edition but will give the copyright info but no ISBN number.
The reason is there are a lot of headings and it didn't get all the chapter and
since this is In South Africa, there may be some mispelled names and based on
this I will submit it as good but that will be misleading. There are a lot of
military terms and equiptment that need to be checked out. I don't know how
long this book is but I am ready for page 552 so far. It is fiction though.
Copyright © 1991 by Larry Bond and Patrick Larkin All rights reserved.

Cover design and illustration by Peter Thorpe Book design by H. Roberts

Map by Giorgetta Bell McRee

Warner Books, Inc.

1271 Avenue of the Americas New York, NY 10020

Visit our Web site at www.wamerbooks.com

A Time Warner Company

Printed in the United States of America

Originally published in hardcover by Warner Books First Printed in Paperback:
June, 1992

10 9 8

by

For skype contact bobwichitaks