[bksvol-discuss] Volunteer work stoppage???

  • From: "Kaitlyn Hill" <Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 18:01:28 -0700

Debbie

I am fairly new but we are a percentage of the users here on the system and
if this is for us it would seem they would listen. But then again...
I know in K1000 you can turn off the headers when reading and play a sound
when turning pages. This is the mode I use most of the time when reading.

Shall we form the UBSV? United BookShare volunteers, LOL :)

Kaitlyn
Level III Practitioner
Reconnective healing and the Reconnection
Level 1 Reiki healing
Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Life is an inside job and light and love is everything:)