[bksvol-discuss] Re: Vegetarian cook book

  • From: "Pratik Patel" <pratikp1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 19:58:42 -0500

Devi,

Go into word's page setup option File/Page setup.  Go to paper and choose
custom.  Choose a rediculously large amount as the paper length--20" should
do it.  You'll be able to fit in multiple columns.  you can also increase
the paper width.  I'm not certain what Microsoft Word's maximum number is.

Feel freeto remove picture place holders and odd symbols that result from
that process.

Hope this helps.  Let us know if you have more questions.

regards,

Pratik

  _____