[bksvol-discuss] Re: Vanishing books

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 16:53:51 -0500

Ironically enough, something I find really neat, smile, but was not expecting it, is if you look at the books you have submitted, apparently all of mine are present, you get your most recent submissions first, which is wonderful compared to the old way which was oldest first, and I didn't find this setting in the Modify results thing, smile was looking for it, smile.

But good job Carrie.

Shelley L. Rhodes, VRT
and ?

Reading a book is like rewriting it for yourself. You bring to a novel, anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and you read it in your own terms. -Angela Carter, novelist and journalist (1940-1992)

----- Original Message ----- From: "robert tweedy" <roberttweedy@xxxxxxx>