[bksvol-discuss] Re: Validation questions: page numbers, chapter headings

  • From: "Allison Hilliker" <bookshare_girl@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 14:36:49 -0700

Hi,

I'm currently validating a book with page numbers at the bottoms of pages. I
decided not to move them to the top of the page because I'm trying to stay
is close to the print book as I can.  However, I am making the numbers very
readable and easily-found.  These numbers were at the end of the bottom line
of the page.  I moved them to their own line with a blank line both before
and after.  I think this should work well for readers.

This is not an official guideline, but I find that it works well.

Best,
Allison

----- Original Message ----- From: "RJ / KJ" <d28rik@xxxxxxx>