[bksvol-discuss] Re: Validation problem

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 17:12:10 -0800 (PST)

Hi, Mary,

I went to the library this afternoon and the book is
missing, i.e., it's supposed to be on the shelf and
not checked out, but it was nowhere to be found. I
have requested it from another library, though, but it
probably won't come in to my branch until next week.

In looking at the catalog of a third library, I see
there is a paperback copy published in 2001 as well as
the hardbound that was published in 2000.
Which one do you have? If it's the paperback, I can
get it, too, but it will take longer (I'm won't be
where that library is until the 8th or 9th.)

It looks, too, as if the author's first name is
actually M a r q. Odd, isnt\'t it? He must be related
to the earlier Marquises de Villiers of England.

Cindy