[bksvol-discuss] Re: Validation problem

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 12:55:09 -0800 (PST)

Mary,

It happens that that book is in my branch -- or is
supposed to be.  Is it Boston, Houghton Mifflin,
copyright 2000 edition?

I'm going this afternoon, and if the book is on the
shelf, I'll get it and will send you the pages tonight
or tomorrow. However, if you hear from the submitter
and he/she still has the book and send them to you
before then, please let me know.

You've told me it's in rtf. Are you indenting
paragraphs or skipping lines between them? DO you
happen to know what font and size you're using?  I
validate the pages before I send them to you.

I see the author is the Marquis de Villiers. One of
his (or hers -- is it marquis or marquise? it's
abbreviated in my online catalog) ancestors is a
characters in the novel I'm reading now.

Cindy