[bksvol-discuss] Re: Validation of More Than Honor by David Weber

  • From: talmage@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 21:40:18 -0400

Hi Gerald,

I meant to release it the other day after reading your message, but I got involved in something and forgot. I have released it now though.

Dave

At 12:19 AM 6/10/2005, you wrote:
I let my edit session expire and lost the book.  I hadn't gotten very far,
so I'm not asking for it back, but whoever has the book may want to contact
Duane at diverson@xxxxxxxxxx before validating the book since there were
problems with the file and Duane rescanned the book.  He sent me the new
scan and it was much better than his original.  If you do not want to go to
the trouble of getting the new scan, or if there are problems that need a
copy of the book to fix, then send me a message at geraldhovas@xxxxxxxxxxx
and release it, or you can reject it and Duane can submit his new scan.

Gerald