[bksvol-discuss] Re: Validation Question

Hopefully it will be my pleasure. I'm looking forward
to it, but I have some others to do first, so I won't
get to it right away. After I finish The Last Express,
Robin Cook's Brain is next. (smile). I hope it doesn't
freak me out. I saw the movie Coma and thought the
concept was very good, but I haven't read any of his
books before.

Cindy