From: bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Nimer
Sent: Friday, November 14, 2008 6:54 PM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Validation

Hello,
I am currently validating a long book where words are split over two pages. Is there a way to make the words onto one page without going through and changing every one of them individually? This is a 400-page book, and while I'm reading it through, it takes too long to stop after every page to combine a word that was split onto different pages.

Thanks
Nimer J