[bksvol-discuss] Re: Validation

  • From: Pascha Lea <pascha2u@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 05:33:36 -0800 (PST)

Hi Cindy,

 It was a very interesting read - but it is quite gritty and violent in spots
and I would guess very realistic for the times (no sex or heavy profanity,
though). It would make quite a good movie.

 Regards,
 Lea

Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: Pascha,

This book sounds fasacinating. Rarely do I read
summaries posted here, but the "based on a true
incident" caught my eye.'  I'll have to add this to my
list of books to read. If it's not validated by the
time I finish all the others on my list, I'll do it,
but I'm sure it will be.

The latter part of the story sounds like the story of
Jeremiah Johnson, a wonderful movie of a mountain
man--I think also based on a true person. He was also
deserted after an attack by two people left to watch
over him.

Cindy

--- Pascha Lea

 Yahoo! Personals