[bksvol-discuss] Re: Validating with a Braille Lite

  • From: "Julie & Miss Mercy" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 16:15:52 -0400

Hi, Shannon. You can turn on the display of control characters, and I think
it would display them then. I would just be concerned about what it keeps
and what it strips, and the fact that you could only use TXT and BRF,
anyway. If it does indeed keep page breaks, you could use it to validate
those text files, but I don't know if it does. Take care.
--
Julie Morales
Skype: mercy0421 Please contact me if I may not recognize your contact info