[bksvol-discuss] Re: Validating with a Braille Lite

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 14:55:15 -0400

A page break in braille appears in braille as the ed sign in one cell followed by f in the next cell.

E.
At 11:09 AM 9/27/2006, you wrote:

Hi everyone. Since Wordpad and Jaws won't tell me if page breaks are present in books, I'm wondering if a Braille Lite will tell me if there are page breaks? If anyone could answer this question and tell me exactly what to look for, that would be good. Thanks.
Natalie