From: bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Rik James
Sent: Thursday, April 20, 2006 12:23 PM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Validating questions

I just downloaded Alexander Hamilton by Ron Chernow for validation.
It is another book in .ARK format which I am trying to do since I have the
Open Book program.

Question 1 -

I neglected to read carefully the comments section of the submitter.  Now,
already I have a question.  IS there any way to go back and get those
comments?  There may have been nothing in them for me, but I just wondered
about the possibility for backtracking.

The problem is this, though, and maybe someone on the list can suggest
something.

Questin 2 -

The book is not done in Exact View so I guess I can't find out anything that
way.
But all the page headers are just even numbered, so I am figuring the whole
600 or so pages of the book needs me to go and find each header and page
number in the middle of the page.  I don't know how much time I can spend to
do that.

Any suggestions?  Should I just release it back if I can't do it?  I hate to
since like I said I have the ability to work on the .ARK format books.  What
if I did release it and  uploaded it in .RTF?

Btw - I liked that idea of the submitter putting their EMAIL address in the
comment section when submitting.  NOT that it would have helped me since I
was negligent in not even reading it this time.  But then there is always
next time.  Unless of course there is not a next time, I guess.  But that
bridge will wash out before we get to it.  Ah no.  We will yes we must keep
the faith!  <g>

Thanks.
Rik