[bksvol-discuss] Re: Validating and Paragraph Marks

I have an Epson 1660, and I think when I looked it up
ln line I found the OCR was ABBY. (I thought it was
Twain and someone told me that wasn't an OCR program,
so I went googled; I can't find any indication in the
papers that came with it).

Cindy

http://mail.yahoo.com