[bksvol-discuss] Validating and Paragraph Marks

  • From: "Monica Ballard" <MBallard1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2005 22:58:54 -0400

     I'm validating a novel that has a paragraph mark at the end of every
line, even when there is no new paragraph.  Although this preserves the
number of words on each line in the original, it could result in a messy
document in other formats.  Should I take out those extra paragraph marks so
the text flows continuously until a true paragraph break?

     I'm new at validating, so please accept my apologies for bugging you
with questions while I learn how to do this.

Monica