[bksvol-discuss] Validating a Kurzweil Book

  • From: <loravara@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 21:46:05 -0600

As I was scrolling through Step 1, I stumbled on a book that I very much
want to validate and get into the collection.  It's the kind of book I'll
read all the way through, guaranteeing that it'll get all of my attention.

Half asleep, I downloaded it, and then discovered it's in KES format.  I
should have looked.

I could release it, but I was wondering if I sent the file to someone who
has Kurzweil, could you save it to text or RTF for me?  I'm still happy to
do the validation.

Let me know.

Thanks,

Lora

PS:  An unrelated question:  Are there no new books being plucked from the
validation queue to be released to the site?  Is this because everyone at
Bookshare is still recovering from conventions?  Not that I could blame
them!