[bksvol-discuss] Re: Validating With A Laptop

  • From: "Darrell Shandrow" <darrell.shandrow@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 16:23:38 -0700

Hey Monica,

What is the manufacturer and model number of your laptop?  That may help us
out, as power supplies definitely vary according to these specifications.
Also, do you have a note taker such as a BrailleNote or PAC Mate?  If so, those
will handle RTF files, have much longer battery life and are great for
Bookshare validation.  I use my PM with FSEdit from time to time for this
purpose.