[bksvol-discuss] Validating Never Say Die

Good Morning, Everyone,

It's Gerald's fault I'm still at the computer after four in the morning. his scan of, Vanished, by Tess Gerritsen, is so pristine that I've lost myself in the suspense. Since I enjoy Tess Gerritsen's medical suspense, similar to Robin Cook's, I've downloaded, Never Say Die to validate next. I'm forecasting I'll finish, Vanished, by Sunday.

I shouldn't grow roots in to my computer chair. I'll have to do chores and strike some balance in my life, but, for a few day's I'm indulging my newfound delight in validating.

Always With Love,

Lissi