[bksvol-discuss] Re: Validating Books: A Mistake

  • From: "Jake Brownell" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2005 18:24:03 -0500

Hey Cindy,
    I might be misinterpretting what you said, so if I am, my apologies in
advance.

You wrote about the VALID comment. VALID is the command the server/database
logs when a user approves a book (VALID=validated I'm assuming). So, VALID
doesn't have anything to do with something being correct or not.

HTH,
Jake