[bksvol-discuss] Re: Validating Books: A Mistake

  • From: "Jana Jackson" <jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2005 21:29:24 -0500

Hi, Mike! I downloaded that one last week and found no problems with it. I even did a search for it to see if I could find any other info that could have been missed. I think gustavo will have to handle this one manually when he comes back.

I had a similar problem with one of my submissions once, although I think that one just had to do with taking a longer time than usual for validation. I read my copy, and there really weren't many errors at all. Marissa finally found it and approved it for me. I thin that in this case, it's something as simple as a technical glitch that needs human intervention. <Smile> Happy 4th!

Jana

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Pietruk" <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>