[bksvol-discuss] Re: Validating Books

  • From: "Kaitlyn Hill" <Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2005 23:41:27 -0700

Rose

Yes it had a medical dictionary. Go into the recognition setting and when
you come to English arrow down and you can select as many different
dictionary to use when spell checking as you would like.

I keep discovering new features in Kurzweil every day. I couldn't read the
natural. That you do when you can't figure it out any other way:) LOL

Kaitlyn, Happy fourth! Treasure your freedom less you loose it
Level III Practitioner
Reconnective healing and the Reconnection
Level 1 Reiki healing
Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take but by the number of
moments that take your breath away:)