From: "Mary Stephens" <mstephen@xxxxxxxx>
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, June 26, 2005 5:10 PM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Validating ARK files

Hello.  I have been reading the comments on the number of ARK books on the
download list.  I have OpenBook 7.02, but have stayed so far with K1000
because everyone says it is much easier.  I'd like to try an ARK file,
since there are several that sound interesting.  Is there anything in
particular I need to watch for.  I guess what I am asking is, what makes
Kurzweil easier than OpenBook.  Any thoughts or comments before I tackle my
next book?  Thanks.
Mary Stephens