[bksvol-discuss] Re: Validating

  • From: "Rose Combs" <rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2005 08:57:49 -0700

That is finally what I did and it worked, now struggling with Rank
spelling, adding words that I know are words to the K1000 user
dictionary, but it found around 3000 of them.

Last night I started paging down through the book reading just a bit
from each page and all seems to be well.

Rose Combs
rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx