[bksvol-discuss] Re: Validating

  • From: "Jana Jackson" <jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2005 15:14:25 -0500

Hi, Rose! The quickest way to fix this is to do a find and replace, control H. Go to one of these hyphens followed by a new line, select both characters by pressing Shift right arrow twice, copy to clipboard (Control C), press Control H, and then press control v to paste the selected characters into the Find field. I can't remember the shorcut key for Replace all, but you can either tab or shift-tab to it and press Enter. The same works for hyphens followed by tab characters. FYI, to search for a tab, type backslash t in the find field; to search for a hyphen followed by a new line, type hyphen, backslash, n. Hope this helps! Now it's naptime! <Smile>

Jana

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rose Combs" <rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx>