[bksvol-discuss] Valadating a book with Kersweil

  • From: Chris Judd <announcer1980@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 2 May 2004 15:39:34 -0500

Hi all,

I have a question for all of you.  I have a kurzweil, and I was wondering
how would one go about valadating books?  I always download rtf formated
books, and not kes books, but I would like to try and expand my
valadating choices.
If any of you don't mind, could you please either on or  off list, send
me a step by step help on how to use kurzweil to valadate books?  I would
appreciate it if it is no trouble.
My e-mail is:
announcer1980@xxxxxxxx
Thanks!