[bksvol-discuss] V.C.Andrews books

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2008 19:45:44 -0700 (PDT)

Actually, Marilyn, it's Anthea who is scanning them.
She wrote to me at my other address and I just
forwarded the info.

I see that one, Rose, was entered into the collection
this afternoon.

There are several others on the Wish List that Anthea
didn't mention:End of the Rainbow (Book 4, Hudson
family series);Eye of the Storm (Book 3, Hudson family
series);Hidden Leaves (DeBeers Series, book
5);Lightening Strikes (Book 2, Hudson family
series);Rain ( Book 1, Hudson family series);Shadow of
the heart (Shadow series, book 2);Twisted Roots
(DeBeers series, book 3)

Cindy

Grandma Cindy,

I love books like the V.C. Andrews ones, may have even
read one or two.  I anticipate some free time when you
get around to scanning them, and I'd just LOVE to
validate any or ALL of them.  Is that allowed?  Keep
me posted, and thanks for scanning them.

Hugs,
Marilyn

AVAILABLE AT
http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/