[bksvol-discuss] Re: Using Library Catalog System

  • From: Monica Willyard <plumlipstick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2006 20:11:09 -0400

Thanks Cindy and Shelley for your help. Cindy, your idea worked like a charm. :D My library seems to have a much larger mystery section than I knew about. They even have some of the classics I've wanted to read for ages. I found out that I can put in a request the day before, and the library staff will set aside the titles for me. Now I won't have to spend quite so much time begging/cajoling my mom into taking me there to get books. I'm a happy camper!

Monica Willyard