[bksvol-discuss] Re: Using Library Catalog System

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2006 09:55:09 -0400

They are catagorized by the author's last name.

For example

debbie Dadey's books, are classified under

Dad and then the number.

One feature my library's website has is a feature to look at "what is near
it on the shelves".

Though the rest of the website is a hopefless mess, smile.

But that is how to do it.

Shelley L. Rhodes B.S. Ed, CTVI
and Judson, guiding golden
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx