[bksvol-discuss] Re: User cannot download NIMAC sourced book

I would give anything if I could have access to the books my son is using in high school. It would make it so much easier to help him study for tests! I understand Jim is doing everything possible to help us out and all we can do is continue supporting one another as we are now.

Maithe
----- Original Message ----- From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, February 16, 2008 9:25 AM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: User cannot download NIMAC sourced book

Ann, I wholeheartedly agree with your thinking, and since I scan, prepare
materials for students, prepare materials for myself, well... I have to
agree with the ffact that we need these textbooks available.

But I know and understand what Jim is talking about, as RFB and D alluded to
it at their presentation.  I don't understand the publishers issue, but it
has always been this sticky.

Smile.

Shelley L. Rhodes M.A., VRT, CTVI
and Guinevere, Golden lady Guide