[bksvol-discuss] Re: Urgent Concern About Step 1 Page

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 15:50:33 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Monica,

  I took a look at the bottom of the download list and couldn't find it.  I
also looked at all of the DOC books and tried to find 'image' in the title, but
couldn't find it either of those ways.  No idea what it was, but it seems to be
gone now.

  Carrie

Monica Willyard <plumlipstick@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  I just saw this on the step 1 page and am worried about what it
actually is. I'm not opening it, and I couldn't see it if I
did. It's near the bottom of the page, right above a book called The
Sovereign God.

Test image
xxx
DOC (Microsoft Word)