[bksvol-discuss] Re: Uploading RTF files

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 13:13:30 -0500

I have also found, and not positive who is doing it, smile.  But if I take a
.rtf saved in Kurzweil and drag it over to my Braillenote, and try to open
it, books more than 350 pages won't open.  But if I do the add a space,
delete a space thing in MS Word, the problem vanishes, I have been able to
open files that are five hundred pages.  Will be testing the limits of this
discovery as I have some monsters here to be edited.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council
www.guidedogs.com