[bksvol-discuss] Uploaded The Establishment

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 21:56:20 -0700 (PDT)

The Establishment is the third in Howard Fast's The
Immigrant series. The first two, The Immigrants and
Second Generation are available in the bookshare
collection, as are The Legacy, which is the fourth;
and An Independent Woman,, which is the last in the
series and is only rated Good. If someone would scan
The Immigrant's  Daughter, that would complete the
saga of the Lavette family? historical novels of life
in the 20th century told via the lives and loves and
experiences of a San Francisco family, whose interests
and travels take them out of the U.S. as well. It
would be nice if someone would download An Independent
Woman and see if it's really in good shape or if it
should be rescanned?or when I get to it, since I plan
to read the rest of the series, maybe John or Lisa
would put it on the download list and I could validate
it and make it Excellent.

Contains some, but not much, swearing and profanity