  From: Tiffany H. Jessen
  To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, November 16, 2005 3:27 PM
  Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Upload Problem

  Or, I'm not sure how it's done, but I'm absolutely sure that when I fill out
some forms on the net they won't even *let* you type more than a number of
characters in an edit box. If bookshare did that you would be guaranteed not to
overtype your limit. I hate when that happens and then you have to browse for
the file all over again.
  Tiff