[bksvol-discuss] Re: Updated list of Fair-rated books

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 23:25:26 -0800 (PST)

I'm in the process of creating one by editing the list
that can be found by putting Fair-rated books in
the collection. I have the first 100 edited, by which
I mean I've deleted everything but title, author &
synopsis.

Shayla, did you mean to say you think the synopsis is
valuable or did you really mean what you said that you
think the copyright date is useful information, too?
Since these titles will be rescanned I wouldn't think
the copyright date would be that useful--maybe there
are revised or updated editions that would be more
useful--but I am willing to include the copyright
dates if they are desirable. It's no
trouble--actually, keeping them in takes less time
than deleting them. smile

Cindy

Gary, if you want me to send you my list of the first
100, I'll be happy to. I expect to add more in the
next few days.

Cindy Ro

P.S. I haven't double-spaces the titles but I have
asterisked them for easier navigation.

AT
www.lljfm.net/bookshare/home.htm

http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/