[bksvol-discuss] Re: Updated Wishlist?

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 14:49:09 -0400

Also a series by Joan Lowery Nixon, that I can't get

They are called the Orphan Train Children.

And here are two that I know of.

Aggie's Home
Jessie's Decision.

They follow some of the kids on the orphan train.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council
www.guidedogs.com