[bksvol-discuss] Re: Updated PQ List

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 20:59:08 -0400

Have anyone heard of Quirk Books?

Just finished scanning a book from their publisher. I now pay attention when scanning and requesting books to check the list ahead of time, but didn't see this one any list.

Shelley L. Rhodes, VRT
and Ludden Black Labrador Guide Dog

The artist brings something into the world that didn't exist before, and he does it without destroying something else. -John Updike, writer (1932-2009)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Scott Rains" <scottr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>