[bksvol-discuss] Updated PQ List

Any document on Bookshare's publisher partners is bound to be obsolete almost
as soon as it is published. With that understanding I have attached the latest
spreadsheet.

The first tab "Do Not Use" gives PQ partners signed
The second tab "Use with Caution" lists publishers that we are in conversation
with and look promising
The third tab "Safe to Use" includes publishers who do not want to work with us
as well as those you have recommended that do not appear on the first two lists.

We realize that you will have more publishers to add to the "Safe to Use" list.
Please send that information along to us and we will update the list.

Scott Rains
Benetech Fellow, Bookshare Volunteer Department