[bksvol-discuss] Re: Updated Online Scanning and Proofreading Manual: Please Review

  • From: Chela Robles <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 10:29:11 -0700

--
"To me, music that breaks your heart is the music that stays with you
forever. It's one thing to be melancholy and one thing to be
sophisticated, but when you get the two of them together in a way
people can relate to, then I think you're on to something. You want
the sophistication to lie in the purity of the sound, the beauty of
the arrangements, and the quality of the performances."-Trumpeter
Chris Botti
--
Passion x Patience x Persistence x Perseverance x Diligence x
Integrity = Success, for both the trainer and the trainee.

On 7/20/2010 10:26 AM, Bob W wrote:
I think one of the confusing items is the links and data that the wiki puts in:

Quick Search

Dashboard
Bookshare Open Space
Scanning and Proofreading Manual
View . Attachments (0) . Info . Watchers . Favourites

Browse Space
- Pages
- Blog
- Labels
- Attachments
- Mail
- Forums

Explore Confluence
- Popular Labels
- Notation Guide

Your Account
Log In

Other Features
View a printable version of the current page.  Add Content
- Add Comment

Atlassian Confluence 3.2.1_01, the Enterprise Wiki: Intranet software for documentation and knowledge management
Report a bug - Contact administrators

These make it diefficult and time-consuming to find the material.

Incidentaally, I am using jaws.

Bob
----- Original Message ----- From: "Scott Rains" <scottr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>