[bksvol-discuss] Re: Update on me, also question about Kindle

If you go to amazon.com, you'll be introduced to it.
smile It's a small hand-held reading device. You can
download newspapers or books for a fee. You get to
read the first chapter of a book, or something like
that, and if you like it you can order it and it will
instantlyh download. NY Times bestsellers and some
other books will cost $9.99

Even at $400 the first batch is already sold out.
Personally I like to read and hold print
books--although, unlike Jamie and my husband, I don't
mind reading them online.

G.Cindy